- The commonest form of plague in humans, characterized by fever, delirium, and the formation of buboes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Its scientists work with the deadliest known disease agents, including bubonic plague, anthrax and the ebola virus.
- Though the bubonic plague's namesake buboes are not visible in the picture, their painful presence can be intuited from the victims' postures.
- Remarkably, he inoculated himself with pus from a suppurating bubo to fortify himself against bubonic plague.
The plague bacterium, Yersinia pestis, is transmitted by rat fleas. Epidemics occurred in Europe throughout the Middle Ages (notably as the Black Death and the Great Plague of 1665-6); the disease is still endemic in parts of Asia
Más definiciones de bubonic plagueDefinición de bubonic plague en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.