- Small hollow tubes of pasta.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A starter of bucatini (a slightly hollow spaghetti) with squid was altogether more peasanty.
- My bucatini alla norma - pasta tubes in a rich tomato, olive oil, basil and aubergine sauce, with fresh ricotta and smoked ricotta cheese shavings - smelt so good our three-year-old ate half of it as well as her pizza.
- He anticipates making whole wheat bigoli, bucatini, maccheroncelli, and pici which, Gallante says somewhat sheepishly, ‘look like joints’, with their tapered ends and twisted appearance when cooked.
Más definiciones de bucatiniDefinición de bucatini en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.