Definición de buck tooth en inglés:
An upper tooth that projects over the lower lip.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Little more than fleshy tubes of wrinkly, pink, hairless skin, with enormous buck teeth at one end, naked mole-rats look like gophers left out far too long in the sun.
- ‘She has the biggest buck teeth I've ever seen outside of a zoo,’ he demurred.
- The Express Timuran suddenly, unaccountably, runs out of steam at a remote logging town called Gua Musang, surrounded by great buck teeth of limestone.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The petition demanded the town do something about the buck-toothed rodents that were flooding property, compromising septic systems, and polluting wells.
- He is visiting his uncle in New York, where he is being forced to choose a rich wife from among the buck-toothed socialites of 1876.
- He is 23 but could pass for 18, his lack of height compounded by angelic features and a shy, buck-toothed smile.
Palabras que riman con buck toothcouth, Duluth, forsooth, Maynooth, ruth, sleuth, sooth, strewth, tooth, truth, youth
Definición de buck tooth en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda