Definición de buckwheat en inglés:
An Asian plant of the dock family, producing starchy seeds that are used for fodder and also milled into flour which is widely used in the US.
- Fagopyrum esculentum, family Polygonaceae
- Increase whole grains such as millet, buckwheat, quinoa, oats, rye and barley.
- Add in the buckwheat, the vegetables and the pain d' épice, and toss lightly to coat, making sure the ingredients are nicely blended.
- Try buckwheat as an alternative source of complex carbohydrates for breakfast or any other meal or snack.
mid 16th century: from Middle Dutch boecweite 'beech wheat', its grains being shaped like beechmast.
Definición de buckwheat en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary