- A shallow inclined container in which ore is washed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These are the only two circular buddles known in North America, and they represent the importation of state-of-the-art ore-processing technology from Cornwall, England, during the 1850s.
- The water is made turbid by this stirring, and carries the mud and sand and small particles of metal into the buddle below.
- Another significant development of the mid-19th century was the introduction of round buddles, which were used to wash the fine sands and slimes.
mid 16th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de buddleDefinición de buddle en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.