A small gregarious Australian parakeet which is green with a yellow head in the wild. It is popular as a cage bird and has been bred in a variety of colours.
- Melopsittacus undulatus, family Psittacidae
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first step in ensuring that your budgerigars get sufficient exercise is to house them in an appropriately sized cage.
- Why has my budgerigar started plucking out its feathers, and how can I stop it?
- However South came out blazing in the third quarter and made the Eagles feel a little like budgerigars.
Definición de budgerigar en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.