Definición de bull kelp en inglés:
A very large brown seaweed found in Pacific and Antarctic waters, growing up to 50 m in length off the north-western coasts of North America.
- Nereocystis and other genera, class Phaeophyceae
- On the beaches he noted black duck, grey and chestnut teal, black currawongs, blue wrens and waders feeding among bull kelp where kelp flies bred, their maggots the staple diet along the exposed coastline.
- Taking her chances in the powerful, nutrient-rich coastal currents of British Columbia, she enjoys an exhilarating sweep through a world of metre-wide starfish, titanic octopuses and giant bull kelp.
- Add finely shredded bull kelp and simmer for 15 minutes.
Definición de bull kelp en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan