Definición de bull snake en inglés:
A gopher snake of a race found on the plains and prairies of North America.
- Pituophis catenifer sayi, family Colubridae
- Carlos and his father keep thirty-one snakes: twenty-five rattlesnakes of various species, four eyelash vipers, a bull snake, and Dave, the cobra.
- Old-timers in parts of eastern Texas and Louisiana recall meetings with what they call the ‘bull snake’ as intimidating experiences.
- Police say burglars had broken in earlier that day, taking exotic animals and equipment worth £640, including two bull snakes, a pair of hypo geckos, two skinks and a corn snake.
Definición de bull snake en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan