- 1Clear (ground) or destroy (buildings, trees, etc.) with a bulldozer: developers are bulldozing the siteMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Around the Twin Cities, developers like to bulldoze all the trees, dig a hole, build monster lookalike houses around it and call it a pond.
- Temples, ancient settlements and old and historical buildings have been bulldozed to make way for various development projects.
- The Northwest Transport freight truck left the road and ploughed into the fringe of trees between the road and the Mayo power line clearing, bulldozing its own small clearing and making it difficult to get at.
- 1.1Use force insensitively when dealing with (someone or something): she believes that to build status you need to bulldoze everyone elseMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Grant plays George Wade, a millionaire real estate developer determined to bulldoze anything that stands in the way of his company's plans.
- First, he bulldozed French flanker Serge Betsen before forcing his way over the try line with similar ferocity on the hour mark after a period of sustained pressure.
- And I am personally not averse to bulldozing my way towards what I want with any clever approach I can dream up.