Definición de bullock en inglés:
A male domestic bovine animal that has been castrated and is raised for beef.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- There was very little difference in the top prices being paid for beef bullocks and heifers at Kilkenny Mart where there were over 1,200 head on offer.
- They brought with them 350 ewes, 45 wethers, ten bullocks, six heifers, one bull, four horses, and a number of goats and some poultry.
- Beef bullocks were up 10 / head and store heifers were dearer by 10-15 / head.
verbo[no object] Australian /NZ informal Volver al principio
Work long and hard: people have dropped dead bullocking their guts out
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A man of untiring energy, he "bullocked" along.
- if you take a selector who has bullocked all his life to raise crops on dusty, stony patches in the scrubs, and put him on land where there's plenty of water and manure, he's apt to get disheartened.
late Old English bulluc, diminutive of bula (see bull1). The verb ( late 19th century) is by association with a bullock's use as a draught animal.
Palabras que riman con bullockhammock
Definición de bullock en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán