verbo (bullyrags, bullyragging, bullyragged)[with object] North American • informal
- Treat (someone) in a scolding or intimidating way: he would bullyrag them around but lick up to his superiorsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The members of the Board had been ballyragged around the country last year as the worst health administrators ever.
- He said afterwards that it was a bit too thick on poor old Leonora to be ballyragged any more.
- You're not going to ballyrag me and say I'm responsible.
late 18th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de bullyragDefinición de bullyrag en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.