Definición de bungee en inglés:
(also bungee cord or bungee rope) A long nylon-cased rubber band used for securing luggage and in the sport of bungee jumping.
- I'd not been warned about the bungee cord dangling from the luggage rack, which swiftly entangled itself in the gears, getting me as greasy-fingered fixing it as I would have been refitting the chain on my old rattler.
- They reached the truck and Blair climbed in, stuffing his bag on the floor while Jim set the case in the back and secured it with a bungee cord.
- A good exercise for beginners to simulate the pole vault is to, while on the trampoline, land on your back, shoot up into the air feet first and try and clear a bungee rope being held in the air next to you.
verbo[no object] Volver al principio
Perform a bungee jump: he bungeed 111 metres from the bridge over the Victoria Falls
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite my fear, I have jumped out of planes, bungeed over gambling towns, scaled buildings without ropes, and abseiled from the odd mountain here and there.
- But, try to get him to base jump after you're done bungeeing, well, then you're just being a bitch.
- That sound you heard was Mike ‘That Toddlin' Town’ Wilbon bungeeing off the Sears Tower.
1930s (denoting an elasticated cord for launching a glider): of unknown origin.
Definición de bungee en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary