(also bunya pine or bunya bunya /ˈbʌnjəˌbʌnjə/)
- A tall coniferous Australian tree related to the monkey puzzle, bearing large cones containing edible seeds.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Araucaria bidwillii, family Araucariaceae
- Although his stand generated much publicity, the fate of the bunya pine and other trees remained uncertain, with last-minute negotiations coming to a close between the city council and Woolworth's at press time.
- Who's for savoring emu, kangaroo, or skate wing dusted with bunya nut?
- As the seasons came round, they gathered for feasts of bogong moths or bunya nuts.
mid 19th century: from Wiradhuri.
Más definiciones de bunyaDefinición de bunya en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.