Definición de bureaucratic en inglés:
1Relating to a system of government in which most of the important decisions are taken by state officials rather than by elected representatives: well-established bureaucratic procedures
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The sheer size of the project speaks volumes about the overly bureaucratic weight of Tokyo's government.
- In short, both nations must sharply reduce their traditional bureaucratic power.
- The State Department is actually something of a bureaucratic minnow.
1.1Over-concerned with procedure at the expense of efficiency or common sense: the scheme is overly bureaucratic and complex
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Department of Motor Vehicles now strangled with bureaucratic red tape.
- The strength of the poem comes from the bureaucratic sterility with which a Vietnam veteran sees the memorial.
- The new philanthropy consciously challenges the cautious, bureaucratic style of many of today's foundations.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Indeed, such reductions would be needed to avoid creating a colossal institution that would be bureaucratically hide-bound and too sluggish to respond to the post-Cold War world.
- Also, it is larger, more bureaucratically active, more political, more partisan, more purposeful, and more influential than anything similar in American history.
- At the same time, academic freedom (that is, some lack of standardization and bureaucratically imposed structure) is essential to teach students to think.
Palabras que riman con bureaucraticachromatic, acrobatic, Adriatic, aerobatic, anagrammatic, aquatic, aristocratic, aromatic, asthmatic, athematic, attic, autocratic, automatic, axiomatic, charismatic, chromatic, cinematic, climatic, dalmatic, democratic, diagrammatic, diaphragmatic, diplomatic, dogmatic, dramatic, ecstatic, emblematic, emphatic, enigmatic, epigrammatic, erratic, fanatic, hepatic, hieratic, hydrostatic, hypostatic, idiomatic, idiosyncratic, isochromatic, lymphatic, melodramatic, meritocratic, miasmatic, monochromatic, monocratic, monogrammatic, numismatic, operatic, panchromatic, pancreatic, paradigmatic, phlegmatic, photostatic, piratic, plutocratic, pneumatic, polychromatic, pragmatic, prelatic, prismatic, problematic, programmatic, psychosomatic, quadratic, rheumatic, schematic, schismatic, sciatic, semi-automatic, Socratic, somatic, static, stigmatic, sub-aquatic, sylvatic, symptomatic, systematic, technocratic, thematic, theocratic, thermostatic, traumatic
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda