Definición de burger en inglés:
1A flat round cake of minced beef that is fried or grilled and typically served in a bread roll; a hamburger.
- There will be a grill area for burgers, hot dogs and fries as well as a pizza oven.
- Others had time to set up a small gas grill to cook some burgers and dogs.
- I lost a burger down the gap in the grill - the burgers weren't the best quality and fell apart very easily.
1.1 [with modifier] A similarly shaped food item made of a specified ingredient: a nut burger
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is the main ingredient in soy burgers, ice cream, milk shakes, and fake cheese.
- I tried the new smokey bar-be-que flavour chicken fillet burger form KFC on my way home on Sunday.
- After a quick perusal of the pantry and the fridge, Dawn decided on turkey burger and fries.
1930s (originally US): abbreviation of hamburger.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan