Definición de burn-in en inglés:
1 [mass noun] Damage to a computer or television screen which occurs when a very bright image has been displayed for too long.
- In the past, plasma displays have had issues with image burn-in from static images left on the screen for long periods of time.
- We strongly recommend that you leave the MemoryFrame in slide show mode because the user manual specifically warns about the possibility of burn-in if images aren't being cycled.
- Modern CRT direct view, CRT rear projectors, and plasma displays can suffer from burn-in.
2A continuous period of operation undergone by an electronic device in order to check for defects.
- The first 500,000 cycles were used as burn-in time.
- We used default values for burn-in, sampling and thinning.
- All the data sets appeared to have passed burn-in and were mixing well (data not shown).
Definición de burn-in en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan