Definición de burn-in en inglés:
1 [mass noun] Damage to a computer or television screen which occurs when a very bright image has been displayed for too long.
- In the past, plasma displays have had issues with image burn-in from static images left on the screen for long periods of time.
- We strongly recommend that you leave the MemoryFrame in slide show mode because the user manual specifically warns about the possibility of burn-in if images aren't being cycled.
- Modern CRT direct view, CRT rear projectors, and plasma displays can suffer from burn-in.
2A continuous period of operation undergone by an electronic device in order to check for defects.
- The first 500,000 cycles were used as burn-in time.
- We used default values for burn-in, sampling and thinning.
- All the data sets appeared to have passed burn-in and were mixing well (data not shown).
Definición de burn-in en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan