sustantivo (plural igual)informal
A clumsy person, especially one who fails to hold a catch.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The result: timeless songs full of jangling guitars and giggling vocals and lyrics about being a lovesick butterfingers in a world of emotional icebergs.
- But the butterfingers company boss Jerry Sanders later let them slip through his fingers.
- Unfortunately I'm a butterfingers and grabbed the door latch when I got a hold and the door swung open, with me on it.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- And when called to kick it up to action hero, he's clumsy and butterfingered, but determined.
- The Brazilian, one of four in the squad likely to travel to Manchester, is no longer the butterfingered version who dropped a shot from a grateful Lee Bowyer when Milan last played an English club in this competition, Leeds United.
- Helping the cause were the butterfingered Hawks, who coughed it up 25 times…
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: butter|fingers
Definición de butterfingers en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda