sustantivo[mass noun] Chemistry
- A colourless syrupy liquid organic acid found in rancid butter and in arnica oil.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Alternative name: butanoic acid; chemical formula: C3H7COOH
- He named these materials and some of these names, like stearic acid and butyric acid, are still used today.
- The name comes from butyric acid, an acid that has the smell of rancid butter.
- A variety of other organic acids are produced by other bacteria, including butyric acid, responsible for the taste of rancid butter.
Más definiciones de butyric acidDefinición de butyric acid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.