Definición de buyer en inglés:
1A person who makes a purchase.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- No one knows who bought the cars, as none of the buyers wanted their purchase to be made public.
- Under the definitions, any major trade buyers would fall foul of the regulations.
- The anonymous buyer apparently then consumed the contents of the bottle in one sitting.
1.1A person employed to select and purchase stock or materials for a large retail or manufacturing business.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- For many manufacturers, the customer is regarded as the retail company's buyer.
- His father was an engineer turned salesman and his mother a retail buyer.
- Unfortunately retailer buyers in America are resisting the urge to buy PCs in droves.
buyer's (or buyers') market
- An economic situation in which goods or shares are plentiful and buyers can keep prices down.Oraciones de ejemplo
- For now, of course, the relentless tech downturn means a buyer's market.
- The majority of roles tend to be at the more senior end, but it is very much a buyers' market.
- And if you're on the prowl for an acquisition, it's a buyers' market.
Palabras que riman con buyeracquire, admire, afire, applier, aspire, attire, ayah, backfire, barbwire, bemire, briar, byre, choir, conspire, crier, cryer, defier, denier, desire, dire, drier, dryer, dyer, enquire, entire, esquire, expire, fire, flyer, friar, fryer, Gaia, gyre, hellfire, hire, hiya, ire, Isaiah, jambalaya, Jeremiah, Josiah, Kintyre, latria, liar, lyre, Maia, Maya, Mayer, messiah, mire, misfire, Nehemiah, Obadiah, papaya, pariah, peripeteia, perspire, playa, Praia, prior, pyre, quire, replier, scryer, shire, shyer, sire, skyer, Sophia, spire, squire, supplier, Surabaya, suspire, tier, tire, transpire, trier, tumble-dryer, tyre, Uriah, via, wire, Zechariah, Zedekiah, Zephaniah
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda