Definición de byte en inglés:
1A group of binary digits or bits (usually eight) operated on as a unit.
- I now know there are eight bits in a byte, and 1024 megabytes in a gigabyte.
- The store is misaligned across two cache lines such that the upper eight bytes span a cache line boundary.
- Eight bits make up a byte; a byte typically represents a letter, punctuation mark or digit on your screen.
1.1A byte considered as a unit of memory size.
- A tiny worm, just 376 bytes in size, almost brought the Internet to its knees this weekend as it spewed out huge packets of random data.
- This means you could write up to 36 bytes to that memory block without overwriting other blocks.
- These figures are based upon an average check image size of 40,000 bytes and standard list prices for equipment.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan