sustantivo (plural Cs or C's)
símboloVolver al principio
the Big C
- • informal Cancer: I decided I was going to beat this monster, the Big CMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm very conscious that the Big C runs in my family, so have been interested in hearing from people who didn't take conventional cancer treatments, but instead, changed their lifestyle and nutrition.
- I suppose the warning signs were out when Steve was diagnosed with the Big C, but he's beat a number of other physical close calls with the Grim Reaper.
- Is it any wonder that what has been labelled at The Big C - some cannot even say the name - has become the topic of conversation to be generally avoided?
símboloPhysics Volver al principio
Más definiciones de CDefinición de c en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.