Definición de cabin en inglés:
- The options are these: If you definitely want to be alone in a single cabin, first look for a ship that has single cabins.
- The captain takes us on a guided tour, and the ship's various cabins and state-rooms are laid open to us in cross-section.
- Therefore they rushed to the vessel and hoped to be transported timely, and were willing to be placed outside the cabins or on the ship's deck.
- With the advent of pressurized cabins, the aircraft would be able to fly higher without the requisite oxygen aboard.
- Customers can now take a virtual tour of the aircraft cabins, book flights, order special meals and duty-free items and look up jobs in the airline, online.
- A definitive list of items now banned from aircraft cabins has been released and passengers are urged to comply with the new requirements.
- But mostly shelter is house or cabin or tent - a wall between us and the other of the land around us.
- Wingdims will live in houses, huts, cabins, or any other shelter, they have a wonderful relationship with nature and everything around them.
- But much of England is densely populated and there could never been enough cabins and huts to house us all; our architectural sprawl needs some containment, a bit of planning.
verbo (cabins, cabining, cabined)[with object] (often as adjective cabined) dated Volver al principio
- They have allowed these anti-Victorians to be cabined in Victorian stereotypes.
- I need the salty sea air in my lungs to flush out the scent of that old man I was cabined with for so long.
- Now she's an object of pity and scandal in Sydney society, and she spills her feelings and facts to another cabined, cribbed and confined captive, her ex-teacher.
cabinet from mid 16th century:
The modern meaning of ‘a piece of furniture’ developed from the original sense ‘little cabin’ or ‘small room’. The use for the body of chief ministers who meet to discuss government policy dates from the 17th century. Confidential advisers of the monarch or chief ministers used to hold their meetings in a private room, and in time the term for the room was applied to the politicians themselves. Compare board
Palabras que riman con cabinScriabin
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.