Definición de cabriolet en inglés:
1A car with a roof that folds down.
- Taking only a minimum of effort to change guises, it can be transformed from a three-door hatchback to a small sedan with an open roof, a cabriolet, a sporty spider or even a pickup.
- However, turning the car into a cabriolet, spider or pick-up does takes some time and effort.
- As rain lashed across the street, he watched a neighbour struggling to close the roof of his cabriolet.
2A light two-wheeled carriage with a hood, drawn by one horse.
- Different kinds of carriages, coaches, cabriolets, caroches, and carryalls were parked in rows, some of them currently being worked on by a dozen or so employees.
- A true horse drawn cabriolet is not a terribly uncommon sight in areas with large horse populations, as the carriage handles well, looks elegant, and is suitable for a wide range of weather conditions.
- The reference to the horse-drawn cabriolet and the ‘blind lamps’ gives this poem a historical feel and adds to its restrained poetics.
Definición de cabriolet en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan