(also cacciatora /-rə/)
- Prepared in a spicy tomato sauce with mushrooms and herbs: chicken cacciatoreMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The main courses on the table d' hôte usually include two or three pastas, and a handful of meat dishes like chicken, veal, sole provençale, or Italian sausages in a cacciatore sauce.
- There were dinner rolls and chicken cacciatore, baked ziti, and potato salad, peas and corn, and coleslaw.
- ‘Cacciatore’ translates into ‘hunter’, meaning that when a dish is served cacciatore, it's served in the ‘Hunters style’.
Italian, literally 'hunter' (because of the use of ingredients that a hunter might have to hand).
Más definiciones de cacciatoreDefinición de cacciatore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.