- A lifestyle characterized by regular socializing in pavement cafes, typically that associated with European countries such as France or Italy: ministers said relaxing the licensing laws would lead to a European-style cafe culture and trigger a drop in binge drinkingMás ejemplos en oraciones
- At a time when cafe culture in Ireland is mushrooming, the most famous coffee house of them all only seems to attract tourists.
- A continental cafe culture was beginning to supplant traditional pub life: the foam on a pint of stout was being replaced by the froth of a cappuccino.
- But if that's a strange attempt at recreating European cafe culture in an inappropriate environment, then inside is much more successful.
Más definiciones de cafe cultureDefinición de cafe culture en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.