The activity of being lowered into the sea in a protective steel cage in order to view sharks or other dangerous sea creatures at close range: an environmental scientist has warned that cage diving is teaching the sharks to associate humans with food
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Does cage diving hurt the sharks?
- "Live shark tourism manipulates people's fears, and cage diving is intended to give nothing but titillation."
- The use of chum (bait) to attract sharks makes sightings likely enough to ensure the commercial viability of cage diving.
cage diver sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- For many cage-divers, a view like this represents the experience of a lifetime - but are they helping or hindering the white sharks' cause?
- A cage diver leans out to get a better picture as a great white cruises past the cage.
- Very few incidents have been reported where a cage diver has been at risk from a shark attack - this is not the issue.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: cage div¦ing
Definición de cage diving en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda