Definición de calamitous en inglés:
Involving calamity; catastrophic or disastrous: such calamitous events as fires, hurricanes, and floods
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If there is to be a winner, it could be the result of a calamitous error or disastrous lack of discipline.
- After a calamitous decline in the value two years ago, it's now more stable.
- The area has entered an anxious era of landslides since the calamitous landslides of 1978.
- Example sentences
- If Carey has done something so calamitously wrong that this severe a punishment is handed out then damn him.
- People have suddenly and calamitously, for the stores concerned, stopped shopping.
- The television network was forced, calamitously, to admit that the memos at the heart of the story were probably forged.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan