- Containing or producing calcium salts, especially calcium carbonate: nodules of calciferous clayMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The stroma itself was myxomatous with numerous calciferous bodies and occasional ganglion cells in clusters.
- The hard corals still had their form in all their previous and glorious variety, but the living element, the part that grows on the calciferous skeleton and holds it all together, was missing.
- The sand is cooled by passing the colored calciferous sand over a fluidized bed cooler.
Más definiciones de calciferousDefinición de calciferous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.