- (Of footwear or an item of clothing) reaching the calves: a calf-length skirtMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Trial judge Mr Justice Moses, who had swapped his red robe and wig for a grey, woollen, calf-length coat and pinstripe suit, followed on.
- Dresses are adorned with beautiful embroidery, as are calf-length skirts, cuffs and collars.
- So they opted for a tailored calf-length coat - chocolate brown - with a blue pinstripe suit and white plimsolls.
Más definiciones de calf-lengthDefinición de calf-length en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.