- 1The action or process of calibrating something: the measuring devices require calibrationMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It means that the process of testing and calibration is seen as providing defence against the critical uncertainties of the world.
- But be aware that this is a highly complex device, and will require some careful calibration and setup.
- It's a rather crude and simple device, but still require calibration and care.
- 1.1 [count noun] Each of a set of graduations on an instrument: he peered at the calibrations on the ruleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The event this week is the first of two events early in the cruise phase that check instrument calibrations after launching.
- Maximum time limits were set to equal minimum time limits for fossil calibrations (i.e., calibrations were ‘fixed’), and only invertebrates were used to calibrate.
- In addition to the basics, there are many specialized tools with unexpected shapes or special calibrations to streamline certain sewing tasks.
Más definiciones de calibrationDefinición de calibration en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.