- 1An instance of being summoned to deal with an emergency or do repairs: [as modifier]: a call-out chargeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He said they received an emergency call-out for windows to be boarded up and other repairs before any further problems at the site.
- The Rural Doctors Association of WA is not entirely satisfied with the $1000 a week allowance made for emergency call-outs.
- There were 1,047 emergency call-outs and the charity rescued 833 wild creatures with 598 being released unharmed or set free after treatment.
Más definiciones de call-outDefinición de call-out en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.