1An invitation to return for a second audition or interview: he was one of only twelve applicants to receive a callback
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For example, a friend who is an actor has recently arrived in the city and is auditioning and getting callbacks like crazy.
- Auditions were usually held on a Monday with the cast list not posted until Thursday or Friday to allow time for dance auditions, callbacks, and Mr. Alden's inevitable disorganization.
- You smile as you remember the initial interview, thinking about how you just knew you had nailed that one and were confident you would get a callback for an on-site interview.
2A telephone call made to return one that someone has received.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- After placing several calls to one of his handlers, I was more then a little surprised to receive a callback from someone who identified themselves as Tom.
- Furthermore, dynamic queue statistics such as position in queue and expected wait time can be provided to tell customers when they can expect to receive the callback.
- Delay options of 5, 10 or 30 minutes allow time for preparation to receive the callback.
Palabras que riman con callbackfallback
Definición de callback en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda