Definición de callisthenics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular or plural]
- Also, squad leaders established routines with weight training and calisthenics.
- The gym offers yoga therapy, aerobics and callisthenics separately for men and women.
- Warm up before the weight-lifting session with stretching exercises, calisthenics, and jogging.
calligraphy from (early 17th century):
This is from Greek kalligraphia, from kallos ‘beauty’ and graphein ‘write’. In callisthenics (early 19th century) (US calisthenics) kallos is combined with sthenos ‘strength’.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As I have just noted, most nineteenth-century writers who espoused gymnastics for women approved of calisthenic exercises, several of which are recognizable today.
- While waiting for rescue and to assist in warming yourself, attempt to stretch and do small, controlled callisthenic movements, such as waving your arms or twisting your torso.
- Bouts of moderate intensity on the elliptical machine interspersed with short periods of high-intensity calisthenic exercises, like jumping jacks and push-ups.
Definición de callisthenics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.