sustantivo (plural callosities)• technical
- A thickened and hardened part of the skin; a callus.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Because the heads bear distinguishing patches of rough skin, called callosities, a good overhead view allows scientists to recognize an individual whale, year after year.
- The patterns are made up of rough, raised patches of skin called callosities.
- He had wagered that she would be a Teutonic heavyweight with callosities growing on her forehead.
late Middle English: from French callosité, from Latin callositas, from callosus 'hard-skinned', from callum, callus 'hardened skin'.
Más definiciones de callosityDefinición de callosity en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.