- A lightweight, closely woven white linen or cotton fabric.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The coif, we know from the accounts, was of cambric lace; there were gloves of white linen and fine cotton wool to dry up the oil after the anointing.
- The tent was made of reinforced cambric, fawn coloured, with sewn - in groundsheet, and at each end a circular sleeve-door and ventilator.
- His work that will be exhibited to mark the world cup, Football Print, is a graphic piece using cambric and wall paint as a medium.
late Middle English: from Kamerijk, Flemish form of Cambrai, a town in northern France, where it was originally made. Compare with chambray.
Más definiciones de cambricDefinición de cambric en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.