A device for recording visual images in the form of photographs, film, or video signals: she faced the cameras a press photographer’s camera flashed a video camera
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cameras will record digital images used to help police pursue action against criminals.
- The man holding the video camera turned the camera on and brought the eyepiece up to his eye.
- Fighting broke out as security men tried to stop angry guests using cameras and video recorders.
on (or off) camera
- While being filmed or televised (or not being filmed or televised): he had used a four-letter word off camera on camera, she was error-prone and nervousMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But even when there is no overt sexuality on camera, a film set is a very sexualized place.
- You will find hardly any improvising on camera anywhere in my films.
- However, the most hair-raising part of the film took place off camera.
- chiefly Law In private, in particular taking place in the private chambers of a judge, with the press and public excluded: judges assess the merits of such claims in cameraMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The Court will normally hear cases in public unless the interests of justice demand in camera proceedings.
- He knew, of course, about the bomber but all the technical details described at the inquest were held in camera and a veil soon seemed to settle over the tragic event.
- The Department of Justice not only refused access to the information used by the FBI, it also objected to the judge examining them in camera.