- A woman’s loose-fitting undergarment for the upper body, typically held up by shoulder straps.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These sexy lingerie pieces included pink and black satin slips with ribbon detailing, accompanied with fishnet stockings, camisoles and matching underwear, and sexy nighties that are far too good to only be worn to bed!
- Here are not only pants, but petticoats, camisoles, night-dresses, and even tea-gowns.
- In another there is a room, lit coldly by far too many fluorescent tubes, where you can go to buy nightgowns, camisoles, teddies, housecoats and dusters.
early 19th century: from French, either from Italian camiciola, diminutive of camicia, or from Spanish camisola, diminutive of camisa, both from late Latin camisia 'shirt or nightgown'.
Más definiciones de camisoleDefinición de camisole en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.