- Having or showing a determination or willingness to take action and achieve results: I like his can-do attitudeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The can-do attitude that she and other migrants display, the determination to make something of their life in the north, puts the squabbling locals to shame.
- Now that he's in charge, he's forcing a can-do attitude on a bureaucracy that's unaccustomed to a leader who actually expects results.
- Ramsey's can-do attitude, combined with high academic marks, recently won him some high-powered help towards reaching his goals.
Más definiciones de can-doDefinición de can-do en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.