- A long, narrow boat used on canals.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The former ship's steward even got a chance to pilot a canal boat.
- Guests will also have the opportunity to climb aboard an authentic canal boat located at the center of the town, or tour the Royce Craft Basket facility and see weavers creating their signature collectible baskets.
- What the guide didn't say was that attaining any speed higher than five miles an hour is practically impossible on a chartered canal boat.
Más definiciones de canal boatDefinición de canal boat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.