Definición de candida en inglés:
A yeast-like parasitic fungus that can sometimes cause thrush.
- Genus Candida, subdivision Deuteromycotina
- Opportunistic bacteria, other parasites, fungi and candida, are threats whenever the healthy bacteria diminish.
- Other causes of bladder infections include parasites such as schistosomiasis (found in some hot countries), and fungi such as candida, which causes thrush.
- Fungi such as candida (which causes thrush) can also cause brain infections if they get into the brain or bloodstream.
Definición de candida en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan