- 1A thick, soft cotton fabric with a raised, tufted pattern: [as modifier]: a candlewick dressing gownMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The roomy double bedroom suites were originally plainly decorated, their walls covered with sea grass, the beds under light-colored candlewick counterpanes, and pale Wilton wall-to-wall carpeting.
- He falls asleep while praying on his knees and wakes up with his mouth full of candlewick bedspread.
- A single tear ran down his face and onto the candlewick bedspread.
Más definiciones de candlewickDefinición de candlewick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.