sustantivo[mass noun] British
- 1A mass of pink or white fluffy spun sugar wrapped round a stick: a fat baby was pushing candyfloss into its chubby face [as modifier]: • figurative a round pink face topped by white candyfloss hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Stalls selling tasty hot dogs, burgers, chips, lollipops and candyfloss ensured everyone had the chance to tuck into their favourite food on the night.
- Even with a reduced number of stalls, visitors were offered a varied selection of goods, ranging from walking sticks to photograph albums, and candyfloss to doughnuts.
- Strolling vendors sold felt hats, plastic balls, ice cream and candyfloss.
- 1.1Something perceived as lacking in worth or substance: their music is just aural candyflossMás ejemplos en oraciones
- But unfortunately the overall effect is that of musical candyfloss: it's sickly sweet when you're chewing on it, but there's no real sense of satisfaction afterwards.
- You will never pick up any of the important ideas from these suppliers of corporate candyfloss.
- Nor is it disposable theatrical candyfloss for a summer's evening.