- 1Rolls of pasta stuffed with a meat or vegetable mixture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cannelloni with it were stuffed with barley, an interesting failure.
- The cannelloni stuffed with ricotta and spinach exhibited more neatness and care: three satiny rolls anointed with contrasting ribbons of its white and red sauces, beautifully presented nut brown and gratinated on a sizzling plate.
- Roll up the ham slices like little cannelloni and spoon over some of the vinaigrette.
- 1.1 [mass noun] An Italian dish consisting of cannelloni cooked in a cheese sauce.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- My favorite of the pastas was the veal cannelloni, dual torpedo tubes of ground veal, congealed in a creamy mushroom sauce, with flakes of Parmesan sprinkled on top.
- The Italian presence has resulted in a great popularity for pasta dishes such as spaghetti, lasagna, cannelloni, and ravioli.
- Unfortunately I also had the cannelloni which was not as nice.
Italian, literally 'large tubes', from cannello 'tube'.
Más definiciones de cannelloniDefinición de cannelloni en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.