- A groove round the cylindrical part of a bullet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This bullet does not have a cannelure or crimp groove and Speer warns us it was never intended for the maximum pressures of the .500 S&W.
- Both CorBon and Hornady have factory ammo, brass will be available from Starline and there are already quite a few suitable .45 bullets with cannelures for crimping.
- This bullet, as all other Nosler bullets, has a cannelure that is higher on the bullet than most of those found on the jackets of other manufacturers' bullets.
mid 18th century: from French, from canneler 'provide with a channel', from canne 'reed, cane'.
Más definiciones de cannelureDefinición de cannelure en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.