- An artilleryman who positioned and fired a cannon.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It was later in the Peninsular Campaign that taps were first played at a military funeral after an artillery cannoneer was killed in action.
- The divergence in success between the two black artillery battalions at Bastogne, nevertheless, does not detract from the stellar performance of the cannoneers.
- The cannoneers of Lille recognized her as their saint in 1417, describing themselves as the ‘Confrères de Sainte Barbe’.
Más definiciones de cannoneerDefinición de cannoneer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.