Definición de canoe en inglés:
A light, narrow boat with pointed ends and no keel, propelled with a paddle or paddles.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Instruction is given in the use of kayaks, two-seater canoes and motor boats.
- Their boats are outrigger canoes, and outboard engines are not allowed.
- Most of the vessels in the area are canoes and powered banana boats used for fishing and ferrying people.
verbo (canoes, canoeing, canoed)[no object, with adverbial of direction] Volver al principio
Travel in or paddle a canoe: he had once canoed down the Nile
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since then, traveling with several different partners, I've cycled and canoed through Canada and Alaska, rowed the Bering Sea, and trekked, skied, and biked 14,000 miles across Eurasia.
- I have swum in, canoed, windsurfed and sailed on the lake for many years and the biggest hassle for me has never been fast and noisy speedboats.
- I have canoed, fished, sailed and more recently I have become qualified in powerboats.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But he managed to right the dinghy and get ashore to rescue the canoeists and bring them back on board the lifeboat.
- For years, kayakers and canoeists along the Hudson River near the old industrial town of Newburgh, 60 miles north of New York City, wondered about the oily stuff that occasionally coated their oars.
- Krait successfully rendezvoused with the six canoeists and despite some anxious moments when she was shadowed by a Japanese destroyer near Lombok Strait returned safely to Exmouth Gulf in early October.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Each canoer had to carve their own from the wood of their choice.
- Trips leave from Fort Smith, NWT, and are guided by veteran canoer and wildlife biologist Alex Hall.
- There's the average canoer that likes a combo of gentle river and flat water, and then there's the hard-core whitewater canoer.
Palabras que riman con canoeaccrue, adieu, ado, anew, Anjou, aperçu, askew, ballyhoo, bamboo, bedew, bestrew, billet-doux, blew, blue, boo, boohoo, brew, buckaroo, chew, clew, clou, clue, cock-a-doodle-doo, cockatoo, construe, coo, Corfu, coup, crew, Crewe, cru, cue, déjà vu, derring-do, dew, didgeridoo, do, drew, due, endue, ensue, eschew, feu, few, flew, flu, flue, foreknew, glue, gnu, goo, grew, halloo, hereto, hew, Hindu, hitherto, how-do-you-do, hue, Hugh, hullabaloo, imbrue, imbue, jackaroo, Jew, kangaroo, Karroo, Kathmandu, kazoo, Kiangsu, knew, Kru, K2, kung fu, Lahu, Lanzhou, Lao-tzu, lasso, lieu, loo, Lou, Manchu, mangetout, mew, misconstrue, miscue, moo, moue, mu, nardoo, new, non-U, nu, ooh, outdo, outflew, outgrew, peekaboo, Peru, pew, plew, Poitou, pooh, pooh-pooh, potoroo, pursue, queue, revue, roo, roux, rue, Selous, set-to, shampoo, shih-tzu, shoe, shoo, shrew, Sioux, skean dhu, skew, skidoo, slew, smew, snafu, sou, spew, sprue, stew, strew, subdue, sue, switcheroo, taboo, tattoo, thereto, thew, threw, thro, through, thru, tickety-boo, Timbuktu, tiramisu, to, to-do, too, toodle-oo, true, true-blue, tu-whit tu-whoo, two, vendue, view, vindaloo, virtu, wahoo, wallaroo, Waterloo, well-to-do, whereto, whew, who, withdrew, woo, Wu, yew, you, zoo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India