Definición de canonic en inglés:
1 Music In canon form: a remarkable four-voiced canonic Kyrie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Nevertheless, in some of the ‘Gloria’ sections of his canticles Purcell indulges in ingenious canonic writing, inspired it seems by earlier examples by Child and Blow.
- The title is not random; canonic counterpoint gives this music its hermetic quality, and one can draw parallels between the music's busy patterns and the busy patterns of city living.
- The work mixes long, singing lines with fugal and canonic sections.
2 another term for canonical.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Highly prominent within this prolific output of Marian images are three canonic oil-pastel-on-paper portraits by Yolanda Lopez of herself, her mother, and grandmother, each in the guise of la Guadalupana.
- The staged play of this canonic text includes snatches of 50 poems in the first act, and a 60-minute adaptation of Beautiful Losers, Cohen's still-controversial second novel, in the second.
- However, he is at pains to point out that there is no one author of the canonic interpretation of a particular building; it is developed collectively over time, the cumulative, filtered effect of many previous responses.
Palabras que riman con canonicanachronic, animatronic, bionic, Brythonic, bubonic, Byronic, carbonic, catatonic, chalcedonic, chronic, colonic, conic, cyclonic, daemonic, demonic, diatonic, draconic, electronic, embryonic, euphonic, harmonic, hegemonic, histrionic, homophonic, hypersonic, iconic, ionic, ironic, isotonic, laconic, macaronic, Masonic, Miltonic, mnemonic, monotonic, moronic, Napoleonic, philharmonic, phonic, Platonic, Plutonic, polyphonic, quadraphonic, sardonic, saxophonic, siphonic, Slavonic, sonic, stereophonic, subsonic, subtonic, symphonic, tectonic, Teutonic, thermionic, tonic, transonic, ultrasonic
Definición de canonic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India