sustantivo (plural canthi /-θʌɪ/)
- The outer or inner corner of the eye, where the upper and lower lids meet.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Systemic effects from eye drops can be reduced by occlusion of the punctum (finger pressed on the caruncle, which is felt as a lump at the inner canthus of the eye) or shutting the eyes for several minutes after putting in the drops.
- A 25-year-old male presented himself to our outpatient department with increasing non-painful swelling below the medial canthus of the right eye since six months.
- Features of a severe case include palpebral redness and swelling, obvious congestion of bulbar conjunctiva possibly accompanied with petechial hemorrhages and increase of mucus secretions at the inner canthus.
mid 17th century: from Latin, from Greek kanthos.
Más definiciones de canthusDefinición de canthus en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.