sustantivo (plural cantos)
- One of the sections into which certain long poems are divided: Dante 's Divine Comedy has 100 cantosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1758 he published The Highlander, a heroic poem in six cantos.
- Furthermore, Dante's work is divided into three canticles (the Inferno, Purgatory and Paradise) and each canticle is then divided into thirty-three cantos.
- The rich allegorical description of the island throughout the first five cantos of the poem offers, in itself, a harsh invective against prevailing Stuart policy.
late 16th century: from Italian, literally 'song', from Latin cantus.
Más definiciones de cantoDefinición de canto en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.