- An instrumental arrangement of a French or Flemish song, typical of 16th-century Italy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He composed pieces for instrumental ensemble and some attractive organ music, notably the canzonas, some of which are arrangements or imitations of French chansons.
- The second movement is a sort of imitative canzona, which really shows this piece as a sort of bow to the past in many ways.
- These three interesting and varied canzonas were composed by Bonelli, Rognone-Taegio and Andrea Gabrieli.
late 19th century: from Italian, from canzone.
Más definiciones de canzonaDefinición de canzona en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.